Montessori Fundamentals (Elementary)
An Overview of Montessori for the Elementary Level
$360/person, 5 CEUs
Next session start date: The following session will begin October 11, 2021.
After much anticipation, CGMS has launched our new Elementary Fundamentals professional development course. This 10 week program is designed to introduce the wonders of Montessori at the elementary level to assistant teachers, support staff, and Montessori administrators who are new to Montessori or Montessori for the elementary years.
Topics will include:
- Key Montessori principles
- Classroom leadership for elementary classrooms
- Classroom roles and supporting the work of the elementary child
- Positive Discipline
- An introduction to the Montessori Elementary Curriculum for children 6-12 with a focus on the Cosmic Curriculum as the heart of the classroom.
Those who complete the entire 10 weeks and all assignments will be awarded a CGMS Professional Development Certificate.
Upcoming Enrollment Dates
The following courses will begin on October 11th:
- Montessori Fundamentals (EC)
- Montessori Fundamentals (EL)
- Montessori Beginnings