School Director in Raleigh, NC
School Director Wanted
An authentic Montessori school near Raleigh, NC is seeking a new school Director. Our school serves children aged 18 months through 6 years and has a strong Spanish language component. We are seeking a dynamic, engaging, and caring new Director for our Montessori school who will be able to mentor existing teachers as well as strengthen the school community. Being able to perform parent education is an important skill of this job.
The candidate must hold certification in Infant/Toddler or Early Childhood Education from a MACTE approved training program, possess leadership experience, and demonstrate excellent communication skills. Applicants will need to have an approach that is positive and energetic towards staff, students and parents, while being able to remain calm in a crisis or when faced with parent anxieties.
- Overseeing the educational program and ensuring quality
- Planning the summer camp program
- Work with the business manager to manage finances and marketing
- Work with the assistant director and accountants to ensure billing is correct
- Ensure that the school is fully compliant with all regulations including maintaining NC Child Care requirements
- Staff development
- Parent engagement and education
- Facilities management.
- Infant/Toddler or Early Childhood Montessori credentials from MACTE program
- Minimum 5 years classroom experience
- Minimum 2 years administrative experience
- Familiarity with NC Child Care regulations and procedures are a plus
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org