Job Opening for 2020
Head of School in Billings, Montana
|Grace Montessori Academy, Billings, MT, is seeking an energetic, personable educational leader to become its next Head-of-School starting in July 2020.
GMA is a private, non-profit institution of learning, based on the Montessori Method of instruction, serving children from 3 years through grade 6. Founded in 2007, GMA is housed in a purpose-built, 25,000 square foot state-of-the-art building that meets the unique needs of a Montessori educational environment, situated on 4 acres of land in Billings, Montana.
The new Head of Grace Montessori Academy will be a strategic and confident forward thinker, able to articulate and achieve a strong vision, inspire and support others, and manage people, business, and programs in order to uphold and promote the school’s mission/vision.
Mission: Grace Montessori Academy is a nurturing, Christian, educational community. Vision:
· We teach the child a love for learning and moral principles that will assist the child in developing their knowledge, self-discipline and self-esteem allowing them to realize and achieve their individual potential.
· We teach the child personal responsibility, tolerance, mentoring others and to contribute their unique gifts to the world.
· We teach the child to love Christ and desire to become His disciple in the world.
· We teach children from ages 3 to 12.
· We financially assist those who cannot afford to attend.
· We reach out to all people in the community.
· We reach out as a positive influence to our families and community.
· We are an exemplary Christian Montessori school known for pacesetting excellence with impeccable character as an organization.
· We aspire to be a Christian Montessori teacher-training center.
HoS Leadership and Personal Qualities
This position reports to the Board of Trustees.
HoS Professional Qualifications
Requirements for this position include:
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
Grace Montessori Academy offers a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Send resume, educational philosophy statement, three letters of reference, and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Grace Montessori Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, or veteran status.