Job Opening for 2020
Assistant Guide in Milpitas and Santa Clara, California
The Montessori School of Silicon Valley is looking to hire a full-time Assistant Teacher to work at our Milpitas and Santa Clara campuses.
- Are you interested in a career-changing the lives of young children?
- Do you strive to work in a collaborative teaching environment?
- Are you interested in exploring different classroom communities?
This individual would be responsible for helping out the head of school in making sure that all classroom communities have appropriate coverage for breaks and lunches. This individual would also be the assistant teacher in one of the classroom communities when not assisting around the school and have opportunities to assist in the kindergarten program.
The ideal candidate would possess:
- a flexible attitude
- strong worth ethic
- patience with others
- love for working with young children
- strong communication skills
The ideal candidate must have:
- 12 ECE units
- minimum of 6 months experience in an early childhood classroom
- credentials from a MACTE accredited institute
Salary based on qualifications
Abundant Opportunities to Grow
Interested candidates should contact yukha LamKhoo, Director of Operations, at email@example.com.